There is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to skin treatments. Everyone has unique needs and there are a variety of treatment options that will work the best to treat certain areas of the skin. Here are some of the areas that can be treated. Since everyone is unique it is best to schedule an appointment with our expert Nurse Practitioner to gain a better understanding of the beauty enhancing options that are available to make you look your best.
- Glabellar Lines (eleven lines or frown lines)
- Wrinkles around the eyes such as crows feet
- Forehead creases
- Corners of mouth
- Cobblestoned appearance to the chin
- Lip filler
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Cheek volume
- Upper lip lines
- Marionette lines
Typical Dosage/Injection Amount
- Depending on the product, dosing will be done in milliliters (mL) or units.
- The neurotoxins are dosed in units and the fillers are dosed in mLs.
- 15-25 units per treatment area is typical for neurotoxins and 1 to 2 mLs is the most common for fillers, although as many as 3 can be used in some instances.