Omega-Plex Fish Oil
Fatty Acid Essentials
Each soft gelatin capsule of ThinWorks Omega-Plex fish oil provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA and uses only fish oil from cold water fish harvested from the Nordic Sea. The fish oil is then processed using Molecular Distillation, which is the only current method that can remove heavy metals, PCB’s and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption.
Key Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oils:
- Support cardiovascular health
- Lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Support normal blood pressure levels
- Improve circulation and brain function
- Bolster the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Suggested Use: We recommend taking 2 softgels, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.