ThinWorks Pro-B Advantage probiotic formula provides more than 5 billion living microorganisms, making this supplement an effective and loaded blend of key probiotics. With the following 6 different types contained in Pro-B Advantage, your GI tract will receive the benefits listed below. If you could experience any of these improvements, why not try to achieve them naturally?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bacillus subtilus
Key Benefits of Probiotics:
- Provide living microorganisms which are beneficial, if not essential, for overall health and well being
- Promote a healthy digestive tract and immune system
- Reduce pathogens responsible for diarrhea and the restoration of microflora in the intestinal tract
- Aid in vitamin and mineral absorption
- Improve bowel regularity
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.